Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Big Girl!

My baby girl is wearing big girl panties and goes on the big girl potty. I am so proud of her, considering she had no interest about 2 weeks ago. She still has some accidents, and she won't go #2 on the potty, but I will take anything right now. In the past three days, we have only used a total of six diapers, compared to the average 6 a day. I am so proud of her, I am trying to think of something really fun and exciting to do for a present. She obviously doesn't sleep without a diaper and she has been so tired the last couple days she has taken a nap, that is it. It is kinda bittersweet, I can't beleive my little girl is potty training.

And my baby boy.... he is so big already, I feel like the past three months flew. Can you beleive he is already eating fruits and veggies, and he eats them well! He is such a happy baby, he smiles from the time he wakes, till he falls asleep. I still can't beleive I am a mommy of two, and how fast the time flies when you have kids. My heart is so full, I couldn't ask for a better life right now, maybe more money! LOL!

My parents bought a new motorcycle. I am so happy for them. The smile on my dads face was priceless. I think their love for the motorcycle has helped them with their relationship. I am jealous, I wish I could love it as much as my mom does. I just can't get into it like that. I am just not meant to be a Harley Chick, like my mom. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my husband, but riding on the back of his bike for hours on end, it just doesn't appeal to me. I will do it occasionally, which will become a lot less now with two kids. When TJ rides his bike that is my time to hang with my sisters, or just clean and veg at home and his time to be him and do something he loves.

Gotta go, potty time!

No comments: