Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday.... again!

We leave for the beach tomorrow morning around 8ish. I can't wait. I am not all that excited to go to the beach, just over excited to spend quality time with my hubby and kids, all the while getting far away from home. We are going to have a good time, it just sucks preparing for a 4 day trip away, especiallly with 2 kids.

So I am sitting here waiting on my sister, we have some last minute errands to run before the beach. She is always late, for everything. I love her to death, she just seems to not tell time. I have been waiting for about an hour, maybe a little more, and still no sign of her. I totally understand though, she has 3 kids. I have a hard time being on time with just two, and hers are all old enough to hinder her. I know she is looking forward to Jake going to kindergarten this year, that means one more to go! I sure am going to miss him. He is such a lover, and I love being able to see him everyday on the bus, now I won't see him ever. I know Emily and Josh are going to miss him too. As much as they fight, they really do love each other.

I guess that is it for now. I thought if I got on here I could waste some time before she got here, but still no sign of her. I will post more when I get home from the beach!!!!!!

No comments: