Saturday, August 9, 2008

Both kids napping!

Don't ask how I did it, considering Emily does not usually nap, but I did. I talked Emily into a nap, she was up so early this morning because of the fire whistles, and TJ leaving for work. I tried to get her to go back to sleep this morning, but she wasn't having it. I told her that we were going to play with Grace and Evan today, she fought me for a little while, but she finally went to sleep. Colin, he is "joe cool", I had no problem with him. Of course I have both kids asleep, and TJ is still not home. He is helping another friend move a swing set, I thought he would be home by now. If he were home, I probably wouldn't be writing this post. I don't mind that he helps friends, but he hasn't been home since 6:30 this morning. I miss my husband. I can't wait until next Saturday. TJ starts his vacation, and we leave for the beach. We will be home on Tuesday, but Tj has the rest of the week off, so we are going to do a lot of family time. The kids really need to spend one on one with him. They are so tired of being with me. On Wednesday, after the beach, I have a meeting for my work, it is mandatory, so TJ will have the kids alone for about 3 hours. I know he can handle it, especially considering it is in the morning, so Colin will sleep most of the time, but that is good for TJ and Emily. I know I am rambling about nothing, but that is what I do more often than not.

My sisters texted me this morning. They both got new 4 wheelers. I am jealous, I don't want a 4 wheeler, but I want something new. I wish we weren't so tight on money, I would love to get TJ a 4 wheeler. I wish I could, but right now our priority it to find a better, bigger place to live. We are comfy here, and it works for us, but we need to upgrade. It is so hard, we pay so little rent, we are having a hard time swollowing higher rent or a mortgage for that matter. We love our landlord also, which make it hard to leave, but eventually we aren't going to fit in this apartment anymore, and we will have to move on. I would love to be in a new place by x-mas, but I know that is pretty far-fetched. We'll see, maybe.... keep your fingers crossed for us.

Well, I better go, we are having dinner with friends at 3, it's almost 2 and I still haven't gotten dressed, and TJ is still not home. This should be interesting!

No comments: