Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Well last night started out rocky, but it ended on a good note. Sometimes I feel so guilty that I don't work and TJ does, and sometimes I think it bothers him. I try so hard to make it so he has to do nothing at night except, eat and shower. Last night was just the same, but I think he had a not so good day at work, because he was in a not so great mood. He like to detail cars, so he was finishing up the car he is currently doing. I had dinner ready soon after , and by the time he was completely done the car, I had both kids bathed and in pjs, and I was painting Emily's toenails. All he had to do was shower and go to bed. He seemed ok after he showered, and by the time we went to be he is fine. Maybe it was all in my head, probably. I tend to over think things.

Today should shape up to be a good day. I think I am going to finish things up here at home, then we are going to head to my sisters house. Emily loves it there. She can run, scream and play as much as she wants. My sister has a basement full of toys, and a backyard with a huge swingset. She said something about getting out the sprinkler and letting the kids run around in the water. They love that! After that I have to meet TJ at his bosse house right after work. I am a little nervous, I have to drive his boss's Suburban to his house for them. It is a really nice SUV! I am not nervous to drive it, I am nervous I will love it and want one. Oh well, with the prices now adays I could probably afford one. Nobody wants to buy SUV's because of the gas prices. We'll see.... I better get going so I can get done at home. I will post later!

No comments: