Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just a quickie!

Sometime between Christmas and New Years, I hurt my ankle. I have no idea what I did, nor did I know the extent of injury. After a week of limping I decided to go to the doc to see what was wrong. He sent me for an X-ray, assuming it was fractured, NOPE! So I did the MRI on Friday, and I just got the results last night. Apparently I tore a ligament. I don't realy know what that means, nor do I know how they fix it, but I do know I am still in some serious pain. I now have to go see an Orthopedic doc to get it fixed. I am a little nervous, I cannot have surgery nor can I have a cast. If I have either they won't let me work, and of course I do not have any kind of short term disability. I guess I will just have to wait and see what the doc says.

I must say, I have been an extremely generous person over the past year or so. I give and give and give some more, never expecting anything back. I help anyone who needs it and never ask any questions. I wonder..... How long and you give before the favor is returned? How many times do I have to be walked on before I say enough is enough? I don't ever ask much, as TJ and I try to be self-sufficient, but in some cases we just need help. It seems lately, noone is willing to help us. I totally understand everyone has their lives, problems, family and needs, but I have given my all, and have not gotten a darn thing back! I am just about at my limit, and I just needed to vent.

No comments: