Saturday, November 8, 2008

Super Saturday!

Wow, I actually had time to post twice today. That is an all time record for me. I just wanted to update about my earlier blog. There has been so much going on lately, it's really hard to keep up with everything.

Today was a good day. We went shopping for Christmas, and it was great. We got Emily and Colin done, except for a few small things. We went to K-mart, got a lot of great big toys for both kids, and Joshy, and put it all on lay away, which is great. We have to pick it all up by Dec. 5, so it is really only for about a month, but it works out anyway. I spent $255, and got everything that I wanted for the kids. I will still get them some clothes, and some stocking stuffers, but all and all, I got everything. I was really excited. Now we just have to get for our parents, our pollianas, Jeffrey, Jake and Bella. That won't be too bad. I mainly wanted to get my kids done, and I did.

We went with my sister Kelly. I must say, Emily loves her aunt Kelly. I don't exist when Kelly is around, but it's ok! We really did have a great time, then we went to her place for dinner. She got a kitten a few weeks ago. Her name is Ruby, and she is soooo cute. I loved playing with her, and I know Emily did too. I finally have TJ convinced that Emily would love a kitty. We are discussing getting one from Santa. We aren't 100% sure yet, but we are leaning towards it. Ruby was so much fun, and Emily was really good with her. Ruby is still a little stand offish, but she warmed up fast. She played with me the most, but Emily was holding her and playing with her too. I loved it, she perched herself on my sisters chest and went to sleep. That would be so great for Emily. It would be something Emily could raise herself, since we had Spike before Emily was born. I don't know, we have a lot of thinking to do on it.

We got somewhat good news about my sister. She is still in the hospital, but she should be home tomorrow morning. They have just about completed all the testing, and are pretty sure she has gallstones. They will confirm that late tonight or tomorrow morning. If that is the case, she will be home tomorrow and will have to just let them pass. The nurse told her they can be extremely painful to pass, even worse then natural childbirth. I hope she is ok, I am really worried about her. She is truely my best friend (along with my other sister). She is my support no matter what, and my therapist when I need it. It is really scary to think something could be wrong with her. It really makes you appreciate what you have. Ok, now I have to stop there or I will be a hysterical mess, and keep rambling about nothing.

That's all for now. Just wanted to update while both kids were asleep. Time for bed!

No comments: