Sunday, November 23, 2008

Everything!

This last week has been a crazy, crazy week. We had so much go on, and it is really hard to keep up. My birthday was on Wednesday. It was just another day, just as I figured it would be. Noone forget, surprisingly. It was a nice night at home with my family, and Emily was singing to me all day. It was nice. Tonight we are having dinner at my mom's and they are doing cake and ice cream for me then. It will be nice, except my sister Jenn won't be there.

I better start a new paragraph to talk about Jenn. She had her Gall Bladder removed on Friday afternoon. It was a laporscopic procedure (*meaning they make a few small incisions, rather then a large one), but she still had to be given general anesthesia. She had a hard time coming out of it, and they kept her overnight. Through the night, the monitored her, and realized she has severe sleep apnea. Now she has to do a sleep study tonight. She just got home from the hospital, now she is headed back up there. I feel horrible, especially because she won't be there tonight. I wish we could postpone my birthday dinner, but this is truly the only free time for everyone. Kelly is going to bring the boys though, so they can be part of it. It will be fun for the kids, but I am sure all the adults will be thinking of Jenn. I just hope everything gets taken care of, and she can go back to living a normal life.

This morning we went to a girl I used to work with. I would consider her my friend, but we don't get many opportunities to talk. She was selling a boat load of girl clothes, 4-5T. I got a huge trash bag full of clothes for $60. She was originally asking much more, but I seriously could not afford it. She made that offer, so I took it. I could not pass it up. I got so much, and it is all so cute, and in excellent condition. Emily has a whole new wardrobe, with jeans that are long enough. Who would have thought "my" baby girl would tall like her daddy. I can't wait to see her in all the new clothes.

I asked Emily the other day if she wanted a kitty cat from Santa, and she told me "no". I was shocked. That was going to be her big gift from Santa. She is getting so much more, but that was the one things I was sure she would love. When I asked her why, she said "mommy they scratch". I laughed so hard, she was so cute. So now I am not sure what to do, we were set on getting one for her. We'll see what Santa brings in a month.

Better get going, I will try to post later.

No comments: