Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shout it out loud..

We have some big news and its killing me to keep it quiet. I figure not many people read blog, so I can talk about it on here. I have not announced it yet on facebook, and honestly not sure if and when I will. We found out on Thanksgiving that we are expecting baby #3. I have to admit at I wasn't as excited as I should/could have been. I think the initial shock and fact that it was unexpected took over, the fear and nerves set in, I found it hard to be excited. We haven't told many people, really only family and a few close friends. We had a doctors appt last week and an ultrasound, we go again on the 23rd to confirm due date and growth. If you do happen to read this, as excited as we really are, we aren't ready for the world to know yet. I feel so much better now!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Glad you told the blog world!! So excited for you all!!! Update your blog more now since I'm not on Facebook!! :-)