Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Whirlwind....

I feel like my life is in a whirlwind and I can't get out. Most days are pretty good, but others are a complete disaster. My family is great, my marriage is great, my kids are great, but everything else is in shambles. I have let friendships go, not intentionally, just that I am not good at catching up, responding or keeping up with other people. I have let other things get in the way of moving forward and that needs to end. I find myself trying to "keep up with the Jones'" and that needs to stop. I need to learn and stick to me, my family and our home. I can no longer concern myself with things that do not directly affect me. I need to remember that: my children are perfect in everyway to me, they are adorable, sweet, loving, kind, happy and healthy; my marriage is amazing, beyond words; my husband, wow too much to say about him; my immediate family is awesome, beyond supportive (for the most part). That is all that matters.

No comments: