Monday, December 19, 2011

Big Week!

We go for our ultrasound on Friday, yup the eve of Chriatmas Eve. I am beyond ecstatic. I knowbonce I see this little babby, and see a heartbeat, I will be over the moon. What an amazing Christmas present.. We havem't really told anyone else, a few random people, but I am anxious to tell the world. Part of me wanta to ahout it from the mountains, and the other part wants to enjoy this secret time as long as I can. If I have my calculationa right, I am about 7/8 weeks and am feeling every second of it. The aheer exhauation has set in, and I am getting these terrible stretching pains (which I don't remeber with the firat two). I have been having some moderate cramping which scares the bejeezes out of me. I know some discomfort is expected, but this is worse them I remember. I talked to my mid wife and she said it is very normal with a third pregnancy, my body knows the routine amd just jumps into position. I am trying my best to enjoy every second of this one, since we are more then certain we are done after this. We hace decided ro breast feed which is new rovua, never did it with the first two. I want tp experience that part, the bonding, and of course to s ave a little moolah! Here is to a week of waiting not so patiently and Santas arrival.

No comments: