Sunday, December 18, 2011

Already!

Symptoms that I wasn't expecting yet have taken over completely. My boobs hurt so bad, it brings teats to my eyes. I am now in a super tight sports bra 24/7. It's bad enough I cringe at showering, not only cause the bra has to come off, but the water make them hurt more. I don't remember this with the first two, atleast not this early. It doesn't help I have been battling a cold and sinus infection all week. I am so tired I can hardly funtion moat days. My patience ia as thin as it can be, and I feel horrible for my family, especially TJ. He is taking the bulk of housework, the primary care of the kids and lack of attention from me. Its gonna be a long couple of months. Two great things to look forward to, we get to see this little baby on Friday at our ultrasound, then we get to celebrate Christmas for three straight dasy. I hope I feel better by then.

No comments: