Monday, January 17, 2011

Starting new...

I haven't blogged in a while, and I do truly miss it, but I am trying a new blog. I set a goal for this year. Not so much a resolutions, but a goal. I want to lose atleast 50lbs. by January 1, 2012. I am extremely overweight, unhealthy and losing my self-control. I am going to use my blog to document and help my journey. When I was in high school I was a size 6/8, needless to say I am no longer that size. I have always said "I have two kids and a husband that helped me get bigger" but in actuallity I am the only one who made me "big". I am uncomfortable with my size, I am starting to get pain in my hips and knees from the extra weight, I get winded very easily, I am always tired, I never have energy and I am just flat out disgusted with myself.
I have started exercising on an elliptical machine and I love it. It gives me a huge boost and I feel great after doing it. That is step one, now I have to figure out step two. I will post again when I get it all under control.

No comments: