Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snow's a comin'!

It is supposed to snow/ice/rain tomorrow all day. It should be fun, especially if we go to school on time and get out early. I dread days like tomorrow is shaping up to be. I wish it would just snow or not... this in between sucks.
The working out is going well. This is night two on the next level of the elliptical, and I really do feel great. I am sweating more (fabulous) and I am feeling the workout more (not so fabo). I am adding crunches and stuff as well now. I have had two c-sections, so I have a super pretty "pouch" that seems to get bigger every day. I hope to be able to minimize it, I doubt it will ever go away all together, but boy it would be nice. I would also like to get rid of that spare tire I have been carrying around, you know the one that pops out of the top of my jeans, the one that makes me look like a muffin, yea you know, that one! It's a work in progress, and it is going to very hard, but with a lot of support and determination, I CAN DO IT! I have to keep telling myself that or I will give up! I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT!

No comments: