Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Differences, Changes!

This pregnancy is so different then the first two. I know everyone says each pregnancy is different, but my first two were rather similar, this one is completely off from the first two. I am far more scared, anxious, nervous with this one. I have been a little sick, not just regular preggo symptoms, but some gagging, , headaches, dizziness, flu symptoms, constipation. You name it, anything that could go wrong or been abnormal has been. I can't sleep already, can't get comfy and just can't stay asleep. It's been a rough 10 weeks, and I am beyond scared what the next 30 will be like.

We had our first "real" doctors appointment on Friday. It was pretty uneventful, but there was a little "snaffoo". I have had two c-sections, one not by choice, the second was more of a choice. emily was an emergency c-section, I was under general anesthesia, TJ wasn't even there. I was bed-ridden for two full days after. I didn't even know I had a baby. Colin was much better, TJ was there the whole time, I got to see Col as soon as he came out, I was up and walking around withing 3 hours of delivery. Deep down I was hoping I might have a chance to deliver vaginally with this one. I thought perhaps they would let me atleast try, but the doc and midwife shot that down before I could even finish my verbal reasoning. Not even a slight considerations, just a flat out "NO" "NO WAY, NO HOW". Not quite what I expected, but I knew it was likely. I thought maybe we could discuss it, perhaps go over my options, but apparently there are no options, and to top it off, I have to schedule my c-sections between 38-39 weeks. Oh well, in the end, as long as both me and the babes are healthy and happy are all that matters.

Emily was recently elected Principal's Pride for the month. She was so beyond happy and I couldn't be prouder of her. She has been amazing in kindergarten, and this just proves it. She has had a solid record of immaculate behavior, no bad remarks and no "bad" days. I am sooooo proud of her, I couldn't ask for better.

No comments: