Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Fever

Today is GORGEOUS! I wish so much that the yard wasn't covered in that ugly white stuff, the kids would love to get some fresh air and play outside. It's been so long since they have played outside. I hope the weather stays this way for a while. I know it's still winter, but I am ready for spring already. I am sick of the freezing cold and ice and snow.... I want chirping birds, sunshine and flowers.

I have not blogged about my weight loss because I am just disgusted with myself. I was doing so great, felt great and saw a difference, and then.... I lost my momentum. We all came down with a cold, sleep became a foreign event, life just went spiralling out of control. I haven't been on the elliptical in over a week, and I feel it. I am back to feeling frumpy, fat and just plain old lazy. I keep saying I am going to get right back to it, but it hasn't happened yet. TJ keeps bugging me and I just ignore him, so I vow on Sunday I will start back to my regimen and get right back on the horse. I am still determined to lose the weight. Luckily, I have not gained any weight since falling off, so that's a plus. Now I just have to lose more. It's very hard and frustrating, but I know I need to do it.

No comments: