Friday, February 11, 2011

So Proud

I must say, I am beyond proud of my big girl. She will be 5 in less then 30 day (omg... she will be five in less then 30 days) and I am so in love with how much she has grown and matured since last year. She is in preschool 3 days a week, 2.5 hours a day. She loves it, she is learning so much and she is so great socially. Her teacher has such great things to say about her and she has made some really good friends. In the beginning it was a little scary sending her to "school" and I was not too thrilled with it, but I am so glad we stuck it out. She used to come home in the worst moods ever, very whiny, bossy and down right mean. The last few weeks have been such an improvement and she is a totally different kid. She talks about school all the time and unfortunate for me, she is completely ready for kindergarten. I am not so ready, but I will have to put my big girl panties on and deal with it. I am sad because alot of the friends she has at school don't go to Octorara. Her school is in the middle of Coatesville and Octorara so a lot of them will go to Coatesville. I am confident that she will make new friends just as easy and she will be juts as happy. I still can't beleive that almost 5 years have come and gone. I remember finding out I was pregnant, finding out she was a girl, bringing her home, and now she is going to be 5. She is beautiful, smart, fun, loving, passionate, did I mention smart. I love her so much it hurts. I miss my baby girl, but I am enjoying my big girl. I am anxious to see what the next 5 years have in store.

No comments: