Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trying to keep up!

It's Sunday, and I am sooo sad the weekend is already coming to an end. I enjoy my weekends so much, especially considering that is the only time TJ and the kids get to spend quality time. Today we have dinner at my parents house for my dads birthday. He turned 50 on thursday. I love going to their house for dinner. Emily has so much fun running around and playing with pop-pop. They have a basketball net, a big driveway to ride bikes and a huge yard. I haven't really seen my parents since the party two weeks ago. That is not usual for us, I usually see my mom at least twice a week, but things have just been crazy. I know Emily misses her pop-pop.
Yesterday we went to the Christiana Fire Co. Auction. I had a good time, and I didn't even buy anything. I got a couple little crafts for $10. I was so proud of myself, I have a history of spending way too much money there. Emily played hard all day, which was nice for last night. Then we drove to Lancaster for nothing, TJ wants a pair of sneakers, but can't find any. The we hung our at my sisters for a while. Our cousin, that we don't ever see, came up out of the blue. He lives in the Philly area. He is such a great guy, and is great with the kids, he just hasn't been dealt the best hand. I love him, and he is finally getting somewhere with things. I am so proud of him for everything he has done.
I think Colin is getting sick all over again! UGH! He took his antibiotic, and it went away. Now, a week later, the cough is coming back. We'll see. He goes to the doctor for his 4 month visit (I know a little late) this week, so we'll see then.
Gotta go, the kids are in rare form, and TJ is ready for a break, ha ha ha! I will post more when I have time!

No comments: