Thursday, October 2, 2008

B***H Session!

I am at a point in my life where I think about so many things daily. It is driving me crazy, and the local news right now is not helping me. I am so afraid of my husband losing his job. I know that this financial crisis does not effect us right now, but eventually it could. His company is all about home remodeling, renovations and new construction of homes. What happens when the housing market completely crashes? Where does that leave his company? I know I am thinking to far into it at this point, but we have two children, we were looking forward to shop for a house in the spring, and now what? I can't even type fast enough to keep up with my mind about this, so that is it for this!
I don't know who watches the news, but I don't get many opportunities. I finally got to watch the other day, and I watched a broadcast of my worst nightmare. A week or so ago, a house caught fire in Coatesville city. There was 5 people in the house, including 3 kids. Unfortunately the rescue efforts were not fast enough, and the 3 children parished. I was devastated. I didn't know the family, but my heart broke for them. I wished there was something I could do. It was a women's only two children and her brother. It brings tears to my eyes right now just thinking about it. Not only did I feel for her, I kept putting myself in the position. At this point I fear putting my kids to bed, because of the "what if?". I could not go on without my children. Ok, now I have to move from this subject as well, it is just toooo hard to think about!
Well this week has been one bad day after another. Yesterday topped to cake! My work day was horrible, and I won't get into that, noone would understand. On the way home I must have run over a bolt and it caught in my tire. I pulled over when we heard this clunking noise. It didn't blow my tire, but it was big enough that you could hear it when my wheel went around. So I called TJ, of course he is angry, as if I did it on purpose. He came to put my spare on, and the spare was really low on air. Needless to say, he was irate at this point, the kids are screaming, we are arguing, and can't drive the car to get air. Thank god my brother-in-law has a portable air compressor. I took the kids home in TJ's truck, while he waited for Jeff. When I got home Emily was throwing a tantrum because we left her daddy. Long story short, what started as a bad day quickly became a horrible, ugly, unbearable day! So he called me today to tell me that the tire can't be fixed, and a new tire, mounted and balanced would cost $125. I tell ya, the more steps you take ahead, you take double steps backwards. We were finally starting to get caught up from summer, and now this. Whatever, it's not like I had a choice, and complaining isn't going to make it better. Just wondering when the tiny little light at the end of the tunnel starts becoming a reality?

No comments: