Monday, September 1, 2008

Annoyed!

So my mother-in-law calls and talks to TJ the other day. Apparently she said she was taking both kids for a few hours on Monday! Well I told TJ I was not ok with that, and I didn't think it was a good idea. She called last night and TJ told her it was fine, and be here at 1:30. What nerve. I am so angry, annoyed! Why would he do that, especially when I told him how I felt. I was so upset all night, I couldn't beleive it. The worst part is, he wouldn't even talk to me about it. He kept saying, "what was I going to do?" I would have told my mom no, we aren't ready yet. I just don't get it. He cannot stand up to her and that makes me angry. Whenever she is around I put on a happy face, smile and just pretend, not today. I am so angry, I might put both kids down for a nap at 1, so she can't take them. I don't trust her, I don't like her, and I am sooo not ready to be without both my kids. She is practically a stranger in our lives. She never comes around, we only see her when we go to see TJ's grandmother at HH. When we go there she acts like the prodical grandmother. I hate it, she knows nothing about my kids, she doesn't know how to feed Colin (he is a difficult eater), and she won't listen to anything I say. She did this with Emily when she was a couple months old, and Emily came back completely off schedule and out of whack. It took me days to get things normal again, this time I don't have days, we go back to work tomorrow! I am so upset, but what am I going to do about it. It's too late because my husband can't stand up to his mother.

No comments: