Thursday, September 4, 2008

3 Down, 177 To Go!

We started school/work again! Wow, it has been super, super hot!!!!! It was beautiful all last week, and of course our first day on the bus, it was 92 hot and humid, and has stayed that way all week. It has been a great transition though, a little easier than expected. Colin just fell into place, and Emily has been such a big girl! She remembers from last year how we do things on the bus. She has been so great waking up, a little grumpy and whiny, but what do you expect at 5 am. She has been staying awake on the bus, it doesn't make a difference to me whether she naps or not. Colin sleeps the whole time on the bus. So much the kids keep asking if he is real! LOL! He has only cried a little when we are sitting still at the schools, but nothing tooo bad. I count my blessing everyday, my children are so great! The bus has been interesting. My high school student count has tripled, middle and elementary stayed the same. I love my middle this year. I have a great group of kids. My high school doesn't make a difference, they are adults and I treat them like it. My elementary is a large group, but they are great. I have 9 pm kindergarteners. That will be interesting. Today will be the first day I have all of them on at the same time. I really love my kids! My new bus is cool, it really hauls butt! It is a lot nicer then my original bus, and I really like it. It is much roomier, and it has a nicer interior.

Gotta go, my oven doesn't seem to want to work, my daughter is beyond out of control today, Colin is sleeping and the dog is barking! My life! LOL!

No comments: