Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feels like Monday!

It's Tuesday, after the two monster snow storms and one small snow fall. My house is still buried, we can barely see out of our windows and our back door. It's crazy. In my 28 years I have never seen so much snow at once. The kids love it, but it's no fun. The snow is too high to play and too hard to enjoy. We have been "trapped" inside since last Tuesday night. We are driving each other crazy. We finally went back to work this morning, but it was a rough morning. The roads were still slick and then it started to snow again! We made it, only to get home in time to realize I locked myself out of the house and had to call Tj out of work to unlock the door. What a morning, but thankfully we survived it.

So it's mid-february already, Emily turns 4 in about 2 weeks and I am so far from ready for her birthday. We have been a little tight on money, and she keeps asking for a party. Of course we will celebrate and have people over, but I am afraid we aren't going to be able to do a big party like she thinks. She will be ok, as long as everyone comes to our house and I decorate with some streamers and balloons she will be happy. I still can't beleive she will be 4 already. I can remember being pregnant with her like it was just yesterday. She is such a beautiful little woman, she is so smart and sassy. I love you lots and I can only hope she knows how much her momma loves her.

I have so much to write, but again, I don't have the time, nor the energy. I have not gotten a full night of sleep in weeks. For some reason neither of my kids want to sleep through the night. YAY me, it's horrible! I am going to go now, try to catch a 15 minute power nap. I will try to get on again tonight!

No comments: