Sunday, December 28, 2008

Everything comes and goes!

It has been so long since my last post, but this month has flown by. Quite honestly, this year is a bit of a blur. So much has happened in the past 12 months, delivering Colin being the best! I am sitting here, Sunday night at 10:30, everyone else is sound asleep. I watch them as they sleep, and I want to cry. More on the lines of pinch myself to make sure it is real. My babies, all three, Tj included, are my life. I don't know what I would do without them. They keep me on my toes, and give me more then enough reason to open my eyes every morning. I have heard on so many occasions of people abandoning their families, moms leaving their kids, dads leaving, people abusing their spouse or child. I could not imagine. I thank god every day that I don't have to live like that. I have a husband who loves me unconditionally, and the most beautiful children ever. I just hope they know how much I love them, especially TJ.

On to a different subject....
Christmas has come and gone, and boy that was sooo fun. Emily was so much fun this year. She finally understood what was going on. Of course, as soon as she opened one thing, she wanted to open it completely and play with it for awhile. She was so happy with all her gifts, of course she always thinks she needs more. She got a guitar, with a real microphone that hooks on her ear. She plays music all the time know. We introduced her to PlayDoh, with a little bit of hesitation, but she plays great with it. We still have to get some presses, and more accessories, but she loves it. Colin, he was not so much fun. He was more into eating the paper she ripped off the presents. He got a lot of clothes, which is really what he needed. We go him some toys, but he has so many from the kids on my bus, and from when Em was a baby. Emily got a KidTough Portable DVD player from my parents. It is so cool , and so kid friendly. She can hit buttons and it doesn't do anything. I can't wait to try it on the bus. Oh wait..... yes I can, I am not ready to go back yet.
Speaking of my bus. My kids are awesome. I received so many great presents from all my kids. I didn't really expect much, but they went above and beyond this year. We totaled it all up, in just gift cards and money, I got over $350, plus so many little ornaments, and candles, and small gifts. Even Emily and Colin got gifts. This is really the time of year I appreciate what I do. I love my job, and they just proved why!

I am looking forward to a new year. I have many reasons, but I think I am going to start a few new things this year. I would love to lose some weight. I am very happy with my size, I would just like to tone it up. I think I might start new eating habits, not really a diet, just more of a schedule, rather then the snacking I do now. I would love to get more active and walk or something. It is really hard with two kids, and the weather, but I think I will figure something out. I would love to get a treadmill to use when the kids are occupied. We'll see..... We are going to my Uncles on New Years Eve. He lives in Maryland, and all my distant family will be there. It will be so nice to see everyone, especially a few people I haven't seen in years. I can't wait for a lot of them to meet Colin. A few of them have never met him, and some only met him when he was first born. It is always a good time when we all get together. We will probably go down there for a few hours, and try to make it home before midnight, or at least to Jenn's house to play cards or the Wii. Yep, that's right, the boys got a Wii for Christmas, and it is really cool. We were playing it tonight. We were competing on the bowling challenge. It was a lot of fun, and everyone can get involved.
We were at Jenn's for Joshua's 3rd birthday party. That is so crazy, he is already 3. Emily will be 3 soon too. I can't beleive it. Jacob will be 6, Jeffrey 9, Emily 3, and then My Colie will be 1. OMG.... that really makes me want to cry. I seriously remember the day Jeffrey was born like it was just yesterday. It is so crazy how fast time goes when you put kids into the equation. Speaking of time.... it is almost 11 now, and I should really get to bed. The kids will have me up bright and early, and we have to grocery shop tomorrow, yay! Here's to a happy, healthy, prosporous new year to everyone. Wishing you all the best!

No comments: