Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh my!

Life has been a whirlwind, to say the least. Things have flown by at a crazy fast speed. I can't believe it is mid-June already. Where has the time went, and how is it that I am only 6 short long weeks away from bringing home out third baby! At first I felt like time had stopped, I felt like this pregnancy was going to last forever, but now, I can't believe that is has gone so fast. Everything has been changing, mostly for the better, but changes are scary either way. We are trying struggling to get organized and ready for this little fella to join our world, but it seems to get harder with each passing week. I still can't believe that I am 33 weeks pregnant, and that I am expecting a little boy! I am super excited, yet scared at the same time! I long to post everything, but there is just not enough time. I will try to post again tonight!

No comments: