Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Maybe!

I have been feeling like crap the last few weeks, actually since right after Christmas. I thought it was a bad cold at first, but now the doctor is telling me it's my allergies starting super early. Since the winter has been so mild, the pollen is really high already, and my allergies are reacting. I am not sleeping, coughing most of the night. Last night was actually the worst it's been. I probably got about 2 hours of solid sleep. This momma is tired. I need more then that, my goal is atleast 7 hours a night. I know selfish huh? I have had two wonderful children who have slept through the night since about 8 weeks old. I pray to whatever god, angel, spirit that will listen, this baby is the same. I am hoping the new allergy meds (preggo safe of course) will help a bunch. I started taking them today, in hopes to get some sleep tonight.

We have been playing the name game already, and it's not going so well. We have hit a complete dead end for boys names, maybe Ethan, maybe not. We have it narrowed down to two for a girl, Karly or Harly Jean. Jean is after a beloved family friend who has left us far too soon. Her name was Donna Jean, and she was an amazing woman. She was my mom's best friend for over 20 years and is deeply missed. If it is a boy his middle name will be Robert, after my grandfather. He was such an important part of my life, loving, caring, giving, funny, out going man. I would be honored if our son was just like him.

My big girl, I hate to say it, will be 6 years old in less then a month. I can't believe she will be six. I mean really, it feels like I just brought her home, fell asleep one night and woke up to a five year old. Geez, where does time go. She is such a great person, I am so proud to be her mom. She is giving, caring, loving, compassionate, head strong, silly, playful and beautiful. She is so full of life and loves so deeply. I look forward to watching her grow into the same young woman, I just wish it would happen a little slower.

No comments: