Monday, August 15, 2011

Changes!

I have been working at the Jennersville Y for awhile now, as a swim instructor. I love it there. It is a different place and type of work then driving bus, and it's nice. I really do love it there. I have a job interview on Monday with the Y again, this time for a bigger position, Youth/Teen Coordinator. I would be the assistant to the director. It is a part-time job, and Colin could come to work with my while Emily is in school. I am super excited and super scared. TJ and I have already decided that I will not be returning to drive bus this fall. The politics and stupidity there is just out of control, and it is just not worth driving to West Chester twice a day. I love my students, and I love driving my bus, but I think it is time to move on. It is such a huge decision to make, especially money wise. We need to make sure I will make enough money at the Y to cover what the bus would have been. Honestly I wasn't making that much money driving bus, so it should be all good.
It is a quick post, but I had to vent about that. I feel like I was going to burst.

No comments: