Friday, June 19, 2009

Schools out for the summer!

I can't beleive another school year has passed, and I don't even have children in school yet. Driving bus is going great, although I am ready to be off for 9 weeks. Last summer was a challenge for us, with Colin being born, and not having a whole lot of money. This summer should be excellent. We spent the whole year getting our finances in order, and Colin is already a year old. Today is my first day of summer break, and I already feel like I am going to be bored. Today we have to run to the vet for food for Spike, and then Colin has a 1pm doc appt. That should be fun, he is getting shots today. We have been pushing this appt off, he keeps running a fever when he is supposed to get shots, but not today.
I have not posted in so long, and honestly too much has happened to talk about, so I will only pick the important things. Colin turned one on May 26th, and Emily turned 3 on March 2. I can't beleive it. They are so big already. Where have my babies gone? I miss the little itty bitty babies I brought home from the hospital. Honestly, they are so much fun now, a handful, but fun. Colin is walking and talking (pretend), he has 5 teeth, and he is so much like his sister. Emily is, wow, she is just Emily. She is unique, fun, feisty, smart, sassy. I could go on forever. She is all me, but looks like TJ. She is so smart, I can't wait to get her into school. We have decided not to send her to pre-school, we will just work extra hard with her, then kindergarten. We'll see, maybe we will send her to little camps and things.
I gotta go for now, but I will update again tonight or tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yay! You're blogging again! I miss talking to you - hope we can get together soon and catch up!!