Sunday, January 31, 2010

Super Sunday

We made through the past week, it is now Sunday, and boy I could really use like 6 more hours of sleep. We have had a busy weekend, but it has been fun. Yesterday we spent the afternoon at my sister's new house, helping her get organized, since the painter is almost done. The kids love going there because Aunt Kelly gives them whatever they want, and she never says "no". We stayed there a little longer then expected, but it worked out in the end. Then we headed to my parent's house for a small birthday party for my nephew Jake and my brother. Jake turned 7 and Michael 31. It was fun, we ordered pizza and made brownies. The kids all played in their garage all night. It's heated and they have all the bikes and a ping pong table. We got home around 9, which was good because the roads were getting slick from the snow yesterday. All in all is has been a good weekend so far, and now today should be better. We have dinner at his dad's house, which is always nice. Right now, I am typing this and TJ is hanging shelving in our one closet that we use as a office area, our computer and it's accesoried are there. We just got a wireless router, and I must say, it is pretty nice being able to blog while laying in bed watching TJ work hard. LOL!
Sorry this is a quick one, got lots to do and laying in bed is not getting it done!

No comments: